Photobucket

Thursday 19 March 2009

SB Journal

With regards to scanning in magazines for Monthly Mags, i'm going to wait a bit before scanning them in. In the past i've only scanned in my favourite photos and i'll try to keep it that way.
That being said, here are my favourite photos from the latest SB Journal. It's a Japanese magazine that comes out twice a year, Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter. I have no clue what is writen in there as i can't read Japanese, but it does has some of the best skate photos around.
Thanks again to my Japanese friend Matsu for the hook up!



There's a couple of shots from Brian Gaberman, no skate ones unfortunately but still good.




Danny Montoya makes an appearance too.





A lot of people should be stoked on this one.


I Really dig Japanese street skating. I'm not sure if it's the style or the never before seen spots, it's probably both. Looking back through those photos now, SB Journal is now my favourite skate mag, it's just a pity it only comes out twice a year.

1 comment:

photoblog said...

Believe the hype, this mag is the shit. I have a copy from a trip a few years ago and it's still kept in it's plastic wrapper. Seek it out.