Photobucket

Friday 26 February 2010

Burke & Hare

I love celeb sightings, so imagine my excitement when i came out of Under The Stairs yesterday evening to see a full blown movie set. I wondered over to see what was being filmed and to my surprise i spotted Simon Pegg. usually it's a shitty episode or Taggart so i was pretty stoked. I managed to take a few sneaky snaps.

I did some re-search and found out that they're filming for the Burke & Hare movie. You can see Simon Pegg, The fat extra guy from Extras, and Director John Landis (Director of classic films such as The Blues Brothers, An American Werewolf In London, Trading Places, Coming to America, and Michael Jacksons Thriller music video)

This is the best sighting of the year so far, almost as epic as the Peter Stringfellow sighting in Chester town centre in 1999!

No comments: