Photobucket

Saturday 17 January 2009

Thursday night, Skate night.

I heard that the 8pm-10pm sesh down at Transgression had it going on, i thought i'd check it out for myself and maybe even shoot a few photos for the blog.
I did manage to get a few shots done, but unfortunately i had a little problem. I ran out of space on my memory card, so when i got home i transferred all the good to my hard drive, well i thought i had. I somehow managed to delete the sequences i shot with Mark Burrows. I must've made him try the 'Disco Spin Revert' for about twenty minutes, sorry Mark, next week for sure!
I only actually saved these two shots from Bobby Baillie.
Photobucket
Backside lipslide down the rail first try for the camera.
Photobucket
And a monster of a kicklip over the big side of the driveway. I'm a bit bummed that i deleted Marks photos, but even more upset that i didn't manage to shoot Grant Baillies banger of a kickflip up the step-up.
Next week Grant!

No comments: